weekly diary - serviced my cpu and bought my first ssd

hi everyone,

so today I sent my cpu to PC CITY after a long time of using it.

this is because when the other day I checked the inside of my cpu, the dust on my heatsink was so thick that I knew I couldn't clean it by myself.

few years ago I tried to clean my other i7 cpu heatsink and I broke the heatsink fan pin connector. that is why I wanted to send my current i5 cpu to the shop.

I also asked them to upgrade the OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

after that, I bought a 120gb SSD for RM150 but although it was the cheapest, it was my first so its like me trying out a new product for the first time.

maybe next time I will just purchase a 1tb SSD when it comes out.

so far, the ssd works great, my cpu loads up in few seconds compared to 30 seconds before.

and the service from PC city was great.





Comments